Friday, March 19, 2010

CoV Anniversary


This is cartoon #246, with the first one published Mar 19, 2009. Why aren't there 365? Well, I do not publish on weekends or when I am out for vacation or illness.

The gang at work challenged me to not let the anniversary go by without a commemorative strip. Of course, I did not want to make it congratulatory or smarmy at all. And some people have not not liked certain of the cartoons. Oh well. Anyway, I wrote this one from the top down. Toyota was something I wanted to add in from when I first started creating today's CoV. However, the final comment was what took some creative energy. What would the reader not expect if someone were congratulating another for one year of some anniversary? So, I wrote that it has been more than a year, but the bad stuff started one year ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment