Monday, March 15, 2010

AmazinGRace

It was Sunday night. I had no ideas for today's Clarity of Vision. My wife suggested I do one on Amazing Race. Now, I have certainly noticed before that the two words confused in today's strip sound alike, especially if spoken together. So, then I had to weave in a means for each character to speak their ideas without tipping off the other that they were talking about different interpretations. I had more misunderstandings in mind, but you can only add so much into a four-panel strip. I wanted to mention the host, but decided Bruckheimer would be easier to describe as creating so many different things. I toyed with the idea of mentioning winning something, but again, space limitations forced me to focus on fewer key elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment